Poisonous Mushrooms Growing in the Region

Poisonous Mushrooms Growing in the Region

After all the wet weather we have experienced, you may see wild mushrooms popping up in some of our cemeteries around the region.


While they may look harmless, they may be poisonous and even deadly if consumed.


The Department of Health has issued an alert for Death Cap and Yellow-Staining mushrooms. Please avoid these mushrooms if you see them.

 

For more information, visit the Department of Health website.