McConachy Street, Winchelsea
The township was settled by Europeans in 1851 but it was not until 1861 that trustees were appointed to the Winchelsea Cemetery. Following the deaths of the original trustees, the shire council assumed control of the cemetery. In the 1890s a number of the original pioneers of the district died, and large headstones became the norm.
Click here to view our Brochure